Our company also brings forth for our clients a superior range of Vinyltrimethoxysilane which is utilized as a polymer modifier via grafting reactions. Our offered chemical is processed in accordance with the set industrial norms & also utilized as an efficient adhesion promoter for various mineral-filled polymers. Vinyltrimethoxysilane is also demanded in the preparation of moisture-curing polymers. Moreover, our customers can avail our offered chemical in several packaging options at pocket friendly prices.
- Specification: Colorless transparent liquid.
- CAS NO.: 2768-02-7
- Purity: ≥ 99%
- Formula: C5H12O3Si
- Molecular Weight: 148.23
- Boiling Point: 123 oC
- Density(ρ20)g/cm3 : 0.97
- Refractive Index(n25D): 1.3920-1.3940
- Vinyltrimethoxysilane, silane coupling agent CAS No.: 2768-02-7, applies to polyethylene and copolymer with all various complex-shape and all density. It have high used temperature, high anti-pressure pyrolysis, memory, wear resistance and impact resistance.
- With the function of both coupling agent and crosslinking agent, its suitable polymers include polyethlene, polypropylene, unsaturated polyester, etc. It can be used to improve the affinity of glass fibre, inorganic fillers and resin to react with vinyl, usually used in cable and pip of silane crosslinked polyethylene.
- It can be with acrylic paint copolymer, made to special paint of the external walls. It can be used as the promotion for silicone rubber, metal and textile.
Packing & storage:
- 200L steel drum or 1000L IBC drum or on request
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.