We are offering n-Octyltriethoxysilane which can be utilized as surface treating agent on filler and pigment particles like titanium dioxide, to improve the dispensability. This chemical is formulated in accordance with the international standards. We offer this chemical in different packing quantity within promised time frame. Our offered chemical is extremely admired for its purity, precise pH value, precise composition and longer shelf life. n-Octyltriethoxysilane can also be used compatibility of them together with coating, adhesive and sealant.
Silane coupling agent - Octyltriethoxysilane, OCTEO
- CAS NO.: 2943-75-1
- Purity: >98%
- Color and Appearance:Colorless clear liquid
- EINECS No.:220-941-2
- Formula: C14H32O3Si
- Molecular Weight:276.48
- Boiling Point:99
- Flash Point: 100
- Density : 0.88
- Refractive Index :1.415 
- Dow Corning Z-6341
- Momentive (formerly OSi Specialties ) Silquest A-137
- EVONIK Degussa Dynasylan OCTEO
- N-Octyltriethoxysilane (CAS No. 2943-75-1), is an important additive for many applications.
- Can be used as a surface modifier to generate hydrophobicity (e.g. on concrete, glass, inorganic pigments, or mineral fillers).
- When diluted with an appropriate solvent, it can be used in the formulation of water repellent products. Upon proper application, the formulated product will penetrate and provide water repellency by chemically reacting with the cementitious substrate. Treated substrates are hydrophobic and retain their original appearance.
Packing & storage:
- 200L steel drum or 1000L IBC drum
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.