[3-(2-Aminoethylamino)Propyl] Trimethoxysilane is a silane coupling compound having chemical formula C8H22N2O3Si with molar mass of 222.36 g/mol. It is widely utilized in paints & coatings, glass composites manufacturing, polyurethane, and adhesives & sealants. This compound has ability to improve adhesion properties of glues, impart good thermal stability in rubber & plastic products, and serve as an additive for phenolic resin binders. [3-(2-Aminoethylamino)Propyl] Trimethoxysilane has boiling point of around 259 degrees Celsius with transparent liquid appearance. It is known to assure high strength bond between organic and inorganic materials with improved physical & chemical characteristics.
[3-(2-Aminoethylamino) propyl] trimethoxysilane
- CAS: 1760-24-3
- Purity: 98%min
- A-1120/DAMO Silane
- CAS No.: 1760-24-3
- Molecular Formula: C8H22N2O3Si
- Molecular Weight: 222.36
- EINECS: 217-164-6
- Density: 1.01
- Boiling point: 259ÂºC
- Refractive index: 1.440-1.446
- Flash point: 138ÂºC
- Water solubility: Reacts
- Specification: Colorless transparent liquid.
- Silane coupling agent [3-(2-Aminoethyl)aminopropyl]trimethoxysilane (CAS No. 1760-24-3), is an important additive for many applications. Examples are:
- Glass fiber/glass fabric composites: As a finish or size constituent
- Mineral fiber insulating materials and abrasives: As an additive to phenolic resin binders
- Foundry resins: As an additive to phenolic, furan and melamine resins
- Sealants and adhesives: As a primer or additive and for chemical modification
- Mineral-filled polymers (composites) or HFFR cables: For pretreatment of fillers and pigments
- Paints and coatings: As an additive and primer for improving adhesion to the substrate. As a primer for glass and metal.
Packing & storage:
- 200L PVF steel barrel or 1000L IBC drum
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.